Thursday, November 11, 2010

Hooray for New Tools!

So I've mentioned before that I absolutely LOVE LOVE the store Sur La Table. Sweet tooF purchased some AWESOME pans for me and they are FABULOUS! Now I want one in every size, shape, you name it. If they sell it, I want it. In the words of that spoiled brat Veruca Salt from one of the BEST. MOVIES. EVER. Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory (the original, not the lame Johnny Depp one)  "I want it now!"
On my recent visit, I spotted this bad boy:


Awesome you say? Why yes, it is. It's an 8 count Mini Loaf Pan, perrrrfect for the holidays. This will make the cutest little pumpkin bread loafs. Perfect gift for a  friend, co-worker (the actual loaf of bread, not the pan, however, the pan kicks ass so it really would be a great gift too).  Every year we make pumpkin bread in a regular loaf pan and it takes forever to eat, it's like an never ending loaf, but with these, they're mini (and everything mini is cute right?) so we can freeze a few while eating the others!

I'm heading over today to pick this little guy up AND I just heard they are having a Friends and Family Event 20% off that ends TODAY.  I'm so there. ( oh and sweet tooF, I promise not to max out the credit card hehee...)

1 comment: