Monday, November 22, 2010

Cupcakes To Go

Tired of spending precious time decorating cupcakes only to have them RUINED during transport?
How about making a few dozen for a party/event and NOT having anywhere safe to place them?

Well the cupcake gods have answered!
Check this baby out!


Yes, that's right folks it's a cupcake carrier, but not just any cupcake carrier....it holds 36!! (and not just 36 regular cupcakes,  but FROSTED cuppies!)

And now for a sad story. When I saw this beauty I thought, awesome, this will come in handy one day.  So the other day I was in TJ Maxx and saw this there! But guess what, I didn't buy it.  First let me stop and say I'm frugal (no not cheap, FRUGAL) so I had to justify buying it (especially since I already had a cute cupcake stand in my hand) and then realized I didn't really need it right then and there.  So I didn't get it.  Fast forward one week, I'm baking pumpkin cupcakes for a holiday party and thought, HEY! I can use that carrier!  I go back to TJ Maxx and IT WAS GONE.
So so so sad.  I was bummed and learned, if you see something, BUY IT.

Anyway, you can find this carrier on Amazon for about $35 (I'm sure it was way cheaper at TJ Maxx, damn!)

No comments:

Post a Comment