Friday, October 15, 2010

Pardon Our Dust

I've been MIA.  My house looks like a disaster and more importantly my Lil' Red Corvette mixer has been packed away.  Yes folks we're moving.  I've been having baking withdrawals seeing as I haven't been able to bake anything :(  BUT soon I will be in my new and improved kitchen (more space, more space and MORE space!) and I will be a happy (baker) camper.

In the meantime,  I wanted to share with you that I have found the most awesome. store. ever.  As you know it was mah birFday recently and sweet tooF got me some sweet goodies (PUN intended) baking supplies!  He purchased them from Sur La Table.  I headed over to this store the other day and OMG. Where have you been all my life.   I felt like a kid in a candy store!! Everything you can ever imagine you would need as a baker.




If you are lucky enough to have one nearby check it out!

Anyhoooo, hopefully I will be back in action soon baking up a storm.  I'm itching to make Halloween goodies!

No comments:

Post a Comment