Saturday, August 28, 2010

My New Caddy! (No, I Don't Golf)

 I hate having all of my baking stuff just tossed in a random kitchen drawer (always a pain when looking for something, especially my frosting tips) so I picked up the Wilton Tool Caddy.  It's perfect! Holds up to 48 tips, and 12 jars (icing colors, luster dusts, etc.) and all of my miscellaneous items.  Best part is, as everyone knows, I never pay full price for anything at Michael's.  I picked this baby up with a coupon and ended up paying $15 for it! (reg. price $25.99).

Here is it, filled with most of my stuff.  I'm still "stocking up" and buying things little by little (hey, it can get pricey). So far it's the perfect size and I LOVE how it's all in one place now!  Side note - It's too plain,  I need to personalize it somehow.




No comments:

Post a Comment