Friday, August 6, 2010

Bake Crazy

I've been going nutso looking up tons of recipes and want to make EVERYTHING. Is this bad? haha I still have leftover cupcakes.  Hubby is not complaining but I think I need to start giving some of this stuff away.

I've been looking forward to making another fondant cake.  My nephew's birthday is in a couple of weeks and his these is Toy Story! I'm going to attempt a Toy Story cake, I'm so excited to make it.

Ok, so what do I want to make now? I've got some great recipes for banana bread, snickerdoodle cupcakes (these look YUM) and red velvet cake. Not sure which I want to make, and if it were up to the hubs, he'd say all 3 ha!

I'm also looking into picking up some more supplies this weekend at Michael's with my awesome 50% off an item coupon. I never pay full price at that place. They always have coupons. Sometimes I'll make sweet tooF go with me so we can use TWO coupons.  It's awesome.

So here is one items I need to pick up:
2 tiered cupcake carrier!
I have the cake carrier which is great for storing and taking your cake places.  I make a lot of cupcakes so this will def come in handy.

So back to the baking. What should I make??? Banana bread sounds so yummy, but I love decorating cakes/cupcakes.  Hmmm, dare I make all 3?  Stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment