Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Go Shawty, It's Mah BirFday

Today is my birthday!! Yay! (well not really yay, getting older isn't fun but it's the day I get fun Facebook messages LOL). OH and gifts! sweet tooF was awesome and got me tons of baking stuff!! (He's no fool, that means for goodies for him haha).

So sweet tooF took me out for a fab dinner (Japanese, one of my favs!) and for dessert we headed over to The Cheesecake Factory for one of our favorite desserts...Stefanie's Ultimate Cheesecake!!!

If you haven't tried this, what the HELL are you waiting for??!! Seriously, this is heaven.


Look at it! I mean seriously, just stare at it for a second.............................

Ok, its two layers of cheesecake with two layers of RED VELVET cake in between!! WAIT I'm not done....it's covered in white chocolate shavings!!! WAIT, one more... they give it to you with a huge swirl of whipped cream!! Ok, I'm done.  (Isn't that enough?)  This is some good eats.  It's a huge piece too, so we share - good thing too because, oh it's only 1,250 calories A SLICE. Ouch, how's that for your waistline skinny bitches.

They put a little candle in it, wrote "Happy Birthday" in chocolate sauce and sang to me (as I gave sweet tooF the evil eye for embarrassing me like that).

If you haven't tried it, you must stop in for a slice.  (Just don't eat anything else the rest of the day and you'll be under the healthy guidelines for caloric intake. )

No comments:

Post a Comment